Our website address is: https://www.yuupz.com, https://blog.yuupz.com.
Our App in both Google and Apple Store: Yuupz
– The information and services offered by us on, or via, the Site/ App are not directed at anyone under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information about anyone under 16.
– Furthermore, you should review this Policy regularly, as it may be updated from time to time, at our discretion.
This policy covers our “Services”, meaning services or products by:
– Yuupz such the shopping comparison engine and review platform
– Merchant tool for retailers.
– Partner Site/ App that Yuupz has white-labeled and that are hosted on a separate domain.
-When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
– If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms (Cookies)
– If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
– If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
– When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
– If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
– Embedded content from other websites
– Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
– We collect personal information from users, customers, visitors or merchants on a voluntary basis. Examples include but are not limited to: when you subscribe to our newsletter, leave review/comment/ feedback about the Site/ App /products or merchant on the Site/ App /App, partake in a competition or complete a survey. The personal information we collect may include name, title, gender, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by users may also include personal information.
– We collect personal information when you make an enquiry, register as our member or register as a merchant or subscribe to receive information on featured or special deals or request for reward redemption available through the Site/ App.
– We may also collect and use personal data for the purposes of running our business. We use this information so that:
~ we can provide information to allow you to link to our products and services;
~ we can seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the Site/ App ;
~ we can administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
~ we can anticipate and resolve problems with any links, third party Site/ App or other content or information supplied by you;
~ we can enhance the Site/ App to better meet your needs as advertisers, sellers or merchants;
~ we can process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with users about our products, services and businesses;
~ we can make our email offers to you; and
~ We can meet our legal obligations.
– Unless you have agreed otherwise and except as otherwise specified in this Policy, we will not use or share with a third party (including affiliates), any personal information collected from you for direct marketing purposes.
– For direct marketing, with your consent (express or implied) or where otherwise permitted at law, we may use your personal information that you provided to us, including when you register (including registration for specials, updates or promotions via email), or share such personal information with our affiliates, for direct marketing purposes.
– If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can opt out at any by email to us at email@example.com.
– We may share your personal information within our related corporate companies and with our agents, affiliates, contractors, service providers or suppliers, who perform functions on our behalf, such as storage providers, suppliers carrying out processing, financial and credit card institutions, hosting companies and internet service providers.
Prior to the disclosure of personal information to a person, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such third party undertakes to treat your personal information securely and to protect your personal information in a manner consistent with this Policy. If you subsequently decided to opt out you may let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
– We will use our reasonable way to store your personal information securely and to make the Site/ App as secure as possible against unauthorised access. We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
– Despite that, we are unable to ensure or warrant the security of any personal information transmitted to us. Accordingly, all personal information disclosed by you to us is at your own risk and we are not liable for any unauthorised access to the personal information.
– If we determine that personal information is no longer needed for any purpose, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that personal information, unless we are required by law to retain the information.
– For external parties linking from the Site/ App, we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of external webSite/ Apps, even if you access them using links from our apps. We make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on webSite/ Apps that are not owned by Yuupz. We recommend that you check the policy of each website/ App you use, visit, or link to, and contact the owners or operators of such webSite/ Apps if you have any concerns or questions.
– This information is used in an anonymous form for statistical purposes and to improve target advertising and as such, cannot be used to identify you individually. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture your email address or any other personally identifiable information. You should note that accepting cookies is required if you want to view the Site/ App, because they are essential for the Site/ App administration and security.
– Google Analytics: for statistical purposes. You can decline cookies from Google Analytics by clicking on this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
– Google Remarketing: for the purpose of displaying relevant advertisements on third party Sites/ Apps.
– If you want to delete the cookies already on your equipment, you can, if you use a PC or a more recent browser, press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE simultaneously. If the shortcuts do not work on your browser, please visit the support page for the browser in question.
– Please note that our WebSite/ Apps may not work in its full extend if you delete the cookies.